Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Breakup Messages For Girlfriend

1) I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, and not for who you wanted me to be.



2) I still can’t understand, why it didn’t work out between me and you. Maybe our love, was really too good to be true.

Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother



3) The problem with our relationship was that you were busy trying to mould it according to the whims and fancies of everyone around us while I was busy enjoying it for what it was. Goodbye.



4) Things would have never come to the point of walking away, if you had not kept deceiving me with your lies every day. Goodbye.



5) I just had one important priority in our relationship – YOU. The problem was that we both had the same priority.



6) You are not worth my love if you need reasons to find me worthy of yours. Goodbye.



7) I still love you, I don’t deny it. But you have corroded my trust, bit by bit. Things would have been just fine, if you had stopped your lies. All you needed to do, was to hear my heart’s cries. We were a perfect couple, so carefree and happy. It’s a pity that the beauty of our love, you just couldn’t see. Goodbye.



8) I am breaking up with you because my heart was busy dancing to the beats of love while yours spoilt the party by sulking in the corners of fakeness and jealousy.



9) Our breakup may be bitter but it won’t leave lasting scars. Our relationship has been an awesome ride all along. It is just unfortunate that after every party, a hangover is inevitable.

Happy Birthday Messages For Boyfriend



10) Walking away from our relationship is not something I wanted to do. This day would never have come if you loved me like the way I have always loved you.



11) Relationships are like awesome road trips. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful views instead of complaining about the bumps and the potholes.



12) You could have been honest instead of pretending that you loved me. By walking away, I am setting your heart free. It will push a dagger right through my heart, but the pain will be worth it because you never loved me from the very start.



13) Expecting to break up without hurting someone, is like expecting yourself to fall in love without liking someone.



14) Nothing can come close to the intensity with which I loved you, except maybe the intensity with which you took me for granted.



15) I am breaking up with you because you always looked for things that were wrong, but in reality everything was perfect all along.

Happy Birthday Messages For Her

No comments:

Post a Comment